Reasons why you may feel as if engaging in a leadership coaching experience could help you ACCELERATE your career trajectory
Perhaps you desire to be recognized for your diverse talents but at the same time are…
- Finding yourself feeling paralyzed by the fear of making a mistake
- Wishing you had sufficient confidence to lead in areas that extend beyond your comfort zone
- Wanting to handle things at work with greater Emotional Intelligence
- Looking for a starting point
My customized Leadership Coaching Toolkit packages address these, and other challenges, that can get in the way of you achieving your leadership aspirations. The packages combine real-time and virtual learning experiences. They take into account your desire for relevant leadership development. And they do so in a way that respects what are, for most of you, already super busy schedules.
Through a combination of short on-line workshops and/or 1:1 coaching sessions, plus four downloadable workbooks, you will learn how to:
- Gain trust and respect at multiple levels in the organization
- Take smart risks to reach your potential
- Be proactive in identifying and acting on career development opportunities
You will be engaged in a unique approach that provides “real-time” advice and resources. You will be able to apply what you learn right away. The Leadership Coaching Toolkit overview provides insight into the key topics you’ll be exposed to in each part of the program.
Barbara Rapaport Introduces the Leadership Coaching Toolkit
Right solutions for you, right now
I’ve successfully coached a wide range of leaders and personalities, and I’m a passionate believer that the answers are always in the room – whether you’re a rising leader, or one who is more tenured. If you value collaboration, balance, and meaningful work but you aren’t finding satisfaction in your current role, I have a variety of coaching options that can help you learn to lead authentically. I offer everything from virtual, small group facilitated sessions, to individual 1:1 coaching, from customized assessments to organizational team work.