Training is the acquisition of a specific skill for which there is an existing, teachable body of knowledge. Development, by contrast, refers to understanding and expanding a client’s meaning making, i.e. the manner in which the client views the world and their relationship to it.
I customize training and development workshops, all grounded in proven frameworks and methodologies, to help you, or your team, acquire skills and develop your leadership capacities.
Custom Workshops from Real-time Perspectives
- Cultural Competency
- Brand Identity and Value Propositions
- Overcoming Your Immunity to Change
- Capacity Building for Inspirational Leadership
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Improving Communications Skills for Better Results
- Building Relationships for Professional Development
- Strengthening Your Foundation’s Cultural Competency
- Cultural Competency: Leading the Way for Early Childhood
- Assessing Intergenerational Dynamics within Your Organization
- Organizational Effectiveness: Linking Culture to Organizational Performance
- Unleashing Personal Capacities for Change to Improve Leadership Effectiveness
- Does What’s Invisible Stop You Short? How Your Level of Adult Development Can Help Or Hinder Your Ability to Uncover and Take Charge of Invisible Obstacles to Leadership Effectiveness